Vampires Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires Creed

be a Vampire, Elegant, graceful, Athletic and Majestic or a Werewolf, the Beast of the night, Powerful, Cunning, the Gardians of the darkness.... Or a Vampire Slayer, The hunter, Intelligent, daring, protecter and Being of Light,The Chosen Bearers of Good

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Sketch

Chris Sketch

Male Number of posts : 53
Marriage/Love : single
Group : Legendary Vampire Killer
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character sheet
Blood Count:
The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Health:
The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty
PostSubject: The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)   The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:05 pm

This My home... i can relax, grab a bite to eat and maybe go to sleep, after that quick victory over Zero, i'm bored as helland need something to do.... i'll go train
Back to top Go down
http://fabricepicks.blogspot.com
Nickolis Angel

Nickolis Angel

Male Number of posts : 25
Marriage/Love : none....
Group : F.B.I
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Character sheet
Blood Count:
The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:
The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)   The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:43 pm

Grins*.Who me I'm the new slayer in town and I hope everyone is ready for me.
Back to top Go down
Chris Sketch

Chris Sketch

Male Number of posts : 53
Marriage/Love : single
Group : Legendary Vampire Killer
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Character sheet
Blood Count:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)   The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:01 pm

*Laughs* new slayer, huh? funny. From here you don't look like anything. Get a bio, then we'll see.
Back to top Go down
http://fabricepicks.blogspot.com
Nickolis Angel

Nickolis Angel

Male Number of posts : 25
Marriage/Love : none....
Group : F.B.I
Registration date : 2009-07-01

Character sheet
Blood Count:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)   The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Nick Drop's down from the second floor landing perfectly.He walked forward taking a seat loading his guns one with U.V bullets the other with silver hollow tip's looking at the other slayer.*Well when do we hunt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)   The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slayers Mansion (Protected in all four directions by the Holy Knight St Gerorge, No Vampires or Werewolves can enter)
Page 1 of 1