Vampires Creed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampires Creed

be a Vampire, Elegant, graceful, Athletic and Majestic or a Werewolf, the Beast of the night, Powerful, Cunning, the Gardians of the darkness.... Or a Vampire Slayer, The hunter, Intelligent, daring, protecter and Being of Light,The Chosen Bearers of Good

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advancement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Male Number of posts : 168
Marriage/Love : Nobody
Group : The Blood Pack Brotherhood
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Character sheet
Blood Count:
Advancement Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Advancement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)
Health:
Advancement Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Advancement Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Advancement Empty
PostSubject: Advancement   Advancement Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:22 pm

I don't know what Kuro had in mind when she created this site but i think that it would be best for everyone that we had some place where we could train, fight and battle. I mean if your gonna make a site that involves Vampires, Werewolves and slayers, then it's only obvious that there's gonna be bloodshed and violence.The least we can do is do it accordingly.

So, from here on out people are gonna train here for battles and fighting and so forth...

Here's how it'll work. Coming here to fight, you'll either pair up with a partner from the site to do battle, and who ever wins gains the Health and blood Count of the opponent. If you can defeat them that is.
So for example, if two people with 100 health and Blood Count fight, whoever wins gets the others' stats added onto their own. got that... good.

I'll add more later....
Back to top Go down

Advancement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampires Creed :: Official Area of Training :: Gym-
Jump to: